A DESTINATION LIKE NO OTHER and accessible in so many ways!
Getting to the Park
The Uplands of Pier 5 are located in Brooklyn Bridge Park, off Furman Street and next to One Brooklyn Bridge Park, whose address is 360 Furman Street, Brooklyn 11201.
- a 10 minute walk down Jorelumon Street from Borough Hall, Brooklyn
- a 3 minute walk from Atlantic Ave
- a 15 minute walk from DUMBO along the greenway
If you are driving:
You can drop off passengers on the Furman Street entrance before proceeding to a nearby parking lot or on-street parking area. The Furman Street entrance.
If you are coming from Pier 1/ Fulton Ferry Landing/ DUMBO/ East River Ferry/ Columbia Heights:
Walk along the footpath running from Pier 1 to Pier 6. The waterfront will be on your right. This will take approx. 15 minutes (you can also take this opportunity to enjoy our 1000 foot Photo FENCE!)
If you are coming from Atlantic Avenue & Pier 6 :
Walk along the footpath running from Pier 6 to Pier 1. The waterfront will be on your left. This will take approx. 3 minutes.
PHOTOVILLE is also accessible via public transportation:
- 2/3/4/5 at Borough Hall Station (click here for directions)
- 2/3 at Clark Street Station (click here for directions)
- at Court Street Station (click here for directions)
- A/C/F/R at Jay St/Metrotech Station (click here for directions)
- A/C at High Street Station (click here for directions)
- B25 at Fulton Ferry Landing (for Pier 1, Empire Fulton Ferry and Main Street)
- B63 in the loop road on Pier 6, south of One Brooklyn Bridge Park (for Pier 6)
East River Ferry
NY Waterway’s East River Ferry offers frequent, reliable service from Fulton Ferry Landing to destinations along the Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan waterfront. All East River Ferries are bike friendly.
Fares are $4.00 per trip to and from any terminal and $12.00 for a hop-on-hop-off day pass. There is a $1.00 surcharge for bikes. Monthly passes are also available. Download the route map and schedule here.
Visit the Brooklyn Bridge Park’s biking page for directions, rental information, and more resources.
Public Parking Facilities
Quik Park at One Brooklyn Bridge Park
(360 Furman Street – Pier 6)
DUMBO PARKING INC.
(45 Main Street between Front and Water Streets)
(55 Washington Street – enter on Adams Street, between Front and Water Streets)
(21 Front Street, between Dock and Main St)
(90 Washington St,. between York and Prospect St.)